RBI Assistant 950 Vacancy Notification 2022 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is expected to release the RBI Assistant Notification soon at its website i.e. opportunities.rbi.org.in and in the employment newspaper. As per the reports, RBI Assistant Registration will commence on 17 February 2022. Candidates will be able to register for RBI Recruitment 2022 up to 08 March 2022, Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total is given in check now below.
RBI Assistant 950 Vacancy Notification 2022
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Online Application Start Date||17 February 2022|
|Application Last Date||08 March 2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||08 March 2022|
|Exam Date||26-27 March 2022|
|Download Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- GEN, OBC, EWS Post Fee: 450/-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates Fee : 50/-
- All candidates can pay the examination fee through the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, fee mode.
Age Limit (as on 01-Feb-2022)
- Minimum Age Required :- 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 28 Years
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- For more information read the official notification.
- ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
- Document Verification
ONLINE examinations in Phase – I and Phase – II
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Those who qualify in the Mains exam are required to take the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Language proficiency test is administered in the official / local language of the respective state as described below). Candidates who are not proficient in official / local language are ineligible. The local languages / s by office are as follows:
- Ahmedabad – Gujarati
- Bengaluru – Kannada
- Bhopal – Hindi
- Bhubaneswar – Oriya
- Chandigarh – Punjabi / Hindi
- Chennai – Tamil
- Guwahati – Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo
- Hyderabad – Telugu
- Jaipur – Hindi
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri
- Kanpur & Lucknow – Hindi
- Kolkata – Bengali / Nepali
- Mumbai – Marathi / Konkani
- Nagpur – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Patna – Hindi / Maithili
- Thiruvananthapuram – Malayalam
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 17 February 2022 to 08 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees
- Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|