NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Full Details NLC India Limited, a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, invites Online application from eligible Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering hailing from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Karnataka and Union territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep (passed during 2019/2020/2021), for one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the following designated subject fields:
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Full Details
|Name of the Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)|
|Notification||Graduate, Technician (Diploma)|
|Online Application Start Date||01-Feb-2022 at 10:00 hrs|
|Application Last Date||10-Feb-2022 at 17:00 hrs|
|The short listed Candidates for certificate verification in the ratio of 1:3 will be displayed at||25-Feb-2022 (tentative)|
|certificate verification||01-March-2022 to 05-March-2022 (tentative)|
|The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the web site||12-March-2022 (tentative)|
|Joining of Selected Candidate||21-March-2022|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee : 100/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates Fee : 0/-
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
• A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline.
• A Diploma in Engineering and Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Other Eligibility Requirements
- Candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Lakshadweep only are eligible.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2019 / 2020 / 2021.
- Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
- Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma.
- In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be
established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will
be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the
semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would
be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
Candidates should enroll in the National Apprenticeship portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in, (students who have already enrolled inthe National Web Portal and having login details can skip this step)
a. Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in
b. Click Enroll
c. Complete the application form
d. After verification of student enrolment by BoAT (SR), a unique Enrolment Number for each student
will be generated.
After enrollment in the apprenticeship portal,
- Go to www.nlcindia.in
- Click CAREERS link to open the Careers page.
- Select the Trainees & Apprentices tab.
- Click the Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 03/2021 Engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices. (The link will be available from 10.00 Hours on 01.02.2022 to 17.00 Hours on 10.02.2022.)-
- Complete the application form and take a print out of the registration form.
- The Registration forms duly signed should be sent to
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803.
Enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates :
i. Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
ii. Consolidated (or) Semester – wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
iii. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC).
iv. Transfer Certificate.
v. Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
vi. Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks (can be downloaded). by post or by submitting at the collection box at Learning and Development Centre so as to reach on or before 15.02.2022 by 5.00 pm
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|