Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited Recruitment 2020 Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) has published the Notificationpost of Driver on fix term basis for maximum period on 2 years. There are 08 vacancies will be filled by Mazagon Dock and these vacancies are assigned to Mazagon Dock Driver Vacancy Applicants who are searching 10th pass jobs in Central Govt can apply to this MDL Jobs 2020 on or before the last date 02.11.2020. Education qualification AgeLimit selection process syllabus and pattern total given in check now below.
|Organization Name||Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL)|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Across India|
|Starting Date for online application||12.10.2020|
|Last Date for online application||02.11.2020|
|Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website||09.11.2020|
|Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility||16.11.2020|
- SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class-I examination in the Navy or Air Force.
- Should have valid Driving License issued by RTO without break/adverse remarks.
- Heavy duty motor vehicle driving license preferable.
Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 oct‘20.
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) selection will be done on the basis of Written Test & Trade (Skill) Test.
- Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ EWS candidates.
- You should make only online payment.
How to Apply in online:
Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
• Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
• Click on Non- Executive Tab
• Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
• Click on the validation link sent on email.
• Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
• Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
• While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in JPEG format.
• Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
• Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them
• Check preview of the Application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on “Submit”. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained for correction in the Online Application Form.
• Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of ` 100/-. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para-16.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|