IOCL 482 Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Full Details Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Exam Dates, Age Limits, Application Form, Exam Details, Selection Procedure given below.
IOCL 482 Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Full Details
|Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Notification||IOCL Pipelines Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04-November-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22-November-2020|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
There is no Application Fee for all Categories.
Trades & Education Qualification
|1||Technician ApprenticeMechanical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
|2||Technician ApprenticeElectrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|3||Technician ApprenticeTelecommunication & Instrumentation||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
|4||Trade Apprentice (AssistantHuman Resource||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|5||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|6||Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)||Minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate)|
|7||Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders)||Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
Concessions and relaxations
1) Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
2) Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PwBD candidates in the specified disabilities only as mentioned above (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwBD Candidates).
3) The percentage of marks required in respective trade is 50% in aggregate which is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates i.e. 45%, for the trades reserved for them.
4) SC/ST/PwBD candidates appearing for written test will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test and back by the shortest route on production of ticket and proof of relevant certificate (caste/disability certificate) provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs. The reimbursement will be made through e-banking mode only and hence the candidate needs to inform the bank account number along with the IFSC code of the concerned branch at the time of filling of online application.
5) Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates i.e. 35%, for the trades reserved for them.
Duration of Apprenticeship Training
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator : 15 months.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test. Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
How to Apply
1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in and apply Online from 04.11.2020 till 22.11.2020 by 18:00 hours.
2) Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
3) There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful
4)Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With
this registration number.
4) In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
5) Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
6) Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
a. For Northern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
b. For Eastern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
c. For Western Region Pipelines: [email protected]
d. For Southern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
e. For South Eastern Region Pipelines: [email protected]
|Download Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|