Indian Bank Security Guard Notification 2022 Indian Bank is inviting applications from relevant eligible candidates to fill 202 vacancies of Bank Security Guard post through “Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 23 February 2022 to 09 March 2022. Candidates who want to avail this opportunity can apply online. Mode. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total is given in check now below.
Indian Bank Security Guard Notification 2022
|Name of the Organization||Indian Bank|
|Online Application Start Date||23-February-2022|
|Application Last Date||09-March-2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- UR, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee : 0/-
Age Limit (As on 01-July-2021)
- Candidates do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 26 years (29 years for OBC and 31 years for SC/ST as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on cut off date, is further relaxed to the extent of the number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
- The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.
- Candidate should be passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
- Candidates possessing Graduation or higher qualification are not eligible to apply. Although, matriculate Ex servicemen with 15 years of experience are considered as “Graduates”, they are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language.
- Candidates having valid Commercial driving license for atleast light motor vehicle will be preferred.
- Written Exam
- Test of local language
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
Test of local language
Test in local language will consist of 10 questions. This will carry one mark each. Minimum qualifying marks in the test of local language will be 40 % for Unreserved Category and 35 % for reserved categories.
Physical Fitness Test
- Preference to candidates who have valid commercial driving license for light motor vehicle
- 10 marks will be awarded to candidates who have valid commercial driving license for minimum of light motor vehicle.
- Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 23 February 2022 to 09 March 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Bank Security Guard Recruitment 2022.
- Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Candidates to visit the Banks website www.indianbank.inand click on the ‘Career’ and then under Recruitment of Security Guards in Subordinate Staff Cadre – 2022 section, click on “Apply Online”.
- To register applications choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” enter Name, contact details and e-mail-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An e-mail & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets.
- Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature. Fill other details of the Application Form Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|