Indian Army NCC Special Entry Notification 2021 Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.Many students want to get an Indian Army officer level job, but they do not know how to join. Use this notification education qualification Agelimit salary and duty given in this article as this notification is a very good opportunity.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Notification 2021
|Notification Name||NCC Special Entry|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30-Dec-2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28-Jan-2021|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
- No Application fee for all Candidates
19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2021 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002; both dates inclusive).
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
Note:- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. Applicants, who are not holding NCC ‘C’ Certificate on date of application, are not eligible to apply for the course.
For the Qualified Graduate Candidates of the Degree Course. Candidates who have passed the graduation degree course must produce the provisional/degree certificate by 1st Apr 2021 to the Directorate General of Recruiting, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
(a) NCC MEN. 50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only).
(b) NCC Women. 05 (04 for General Category and 01 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army personnel only)
i) Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad(UP), Bhopal(MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (PB). Call up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centre on candidates’ registered e-mail id and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and No request for changes will be entertained in this regard
ii) Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available on official website of Directorate General of Recruiting ie www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
iii) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Medical Standards and procedure of Medical Examination for SSC NCC (Special) Entry (Men & Women) Course as applicable medical exam is a Major stage of the selection process, which conduct to qualify medically fit candidates go for the Military doctors check legs, hands, eyes, ears and other body parts to find that candidates are medically fit or not fit.
Final Merit List
When candidate qualify SSB Interview this is not final. Total selection process completed After merit list there this merit will be prepared on the basics of the marks obtained by the SSB interview and Heihger educational qualifications and previous performance and are Medically fit will be issued Joining letter for the pre commission Training at OTA Chennai.
How to Apply
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission NCC Special Entry Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments.
- Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
‘Save & Continue’ each time
- before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|