Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Notification 2022 Applications are invited from FEMALE CANDIDATES (only) for admission to 4 years B Sc. (Nursing) course 2022. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission. Online Application dates, Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary, Job Profile total given below check now.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Notification 2022
|Exam Name||Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Exam Purpose||Admission to B.Sc. Nursing Course|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11-May-2022|
|Last Date for Registration||31-May-2022|
|Admit cards Released||3 weeks before of the examination|
|Exam Date||June/July 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Phase-I: Written Exam (MCQ)
Phase-III: Medical Test
Phase-IV: Merit List
⇒Candidates will pay the application fee of Rs 200/- (No fee for SC/ST) by online mode only
⇒The payment of the application fee can be done by Candidates online using debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
RPF 18000 Above Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
- Born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive).
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- NEET (UG) 2022 score – Candidate seeking admission for BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions will have to mandatorily qualify the NEET (UG) 2022 examination conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/widow without encumbrances
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
- The shortlisted candidates based on merit of NEET (UG) score will be called for an Objective Computer Based
Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be subjected to a Psychological Assessment Test (PAT)Interview and Medical Examination at a designated venue. Final selection will be based on combined merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score, CBT and Interview, subject to medical fitness.
- Candidates who have applied for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 should ensure that they meet the physical standards as follows:
- X-ray examination of the chest and USG (Abdominal & Abdominal) is performed The minimum height for women candidates should be 152 cm, while the minimum height for women candidates from Northeast India, Garhwal and Kumaon is 148 cm.
Note: If selected, you will execute a contract / bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of 4 years of nursing training, you will be granted a permanent / short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. You will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per the current terms and conditions during the training.
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
Delhi Police Constable Male/Female 2023 Notification
General Knowledge Previous Questions-I
General Knowledge Previous Questions-II
General Awareness Previous Questions
Download Official Notification Click Here
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|