Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification Application Form has been Released on 17th February 2021. The Indian Army conducts an entrance exam for the applicants. The entrance exam is called as Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing and GNM 2021 Entrance Exam. With the help of the entrance exam, applicants will be able to get admission to four years course of B.Sc. Nursing courses in different colleges of Nursing of Indian Army.Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2021 Notification
|Events||Exam Date (Tentatively)|
|Notification||Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing|
|Online Application form||17th February 2021|
|Submit of Application Form Last date||10th March 2021|
|Admit Card Released||3rd week of March 2021|
|MNS 2021 Exam Date||4th week of March 2021|
|Result Announced||2nd week of April 2021|
|Interview||2nd week of May 2021|
- Candidates have to pay Rs.750/- as the application fee.
- The application fee can be pay through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates must note that the fee once paid will not be refunded.
Number of Seats (Institution wise)
|College of Nursing||Seats|
|CON, AFMC Pune||40|
|CH (EC) Kolkata||30|
|AH (R&R), New Delhi||30|
|CH (CC), Lucknow||40|
|CH (AF), Bangalore||40|
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class XII or equivalent with subjects like Biology (Botany And Zoology), Chemistry, Physics, and English.
- Candidate must have received regular education from a statutory recognized board.
- Those who are in their final year can also apply for the exam but they must have received more than 50% marks and fulfill eligibility criteria.
One Lakh SSC Notification 2021 Full Details
Click Here For 75,000 Jobs Notification Full Details
Gender and Marital Status
Female candidates who are divorced/legally separated/ unmarried/widow without encumbrances can apply for the MNS 2021 Entrance examination.
As per MNS eligibility 2021, applicants must be born between October 1, 1996 to September 30, 2004. This is inclusive of both the dates mentioned. The date of birth (DOB) of the candidate will be verified via their class 10 certificate.
- Medical fitness will be determined as per standards applicable for commission in the Armed Forces as amended from time to time.
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) will be done.
- The minimum height of the candidates should be 152 cm. However, female candidates belonging to the North-Eastern region of India, Garhwal & Kumaon, can have a minimum height of 148 cm.
Medical Test and Physical Test Tips
- Written Exam(Objective type)
- Medical Examination
|Subject Name||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Science (Biology Physics Chemistry)||50||50|
- The Mode of the Exam will be Online (CBT).
- The candidate is required to complete the paper in 90 minutes.
- The exam will have multiple choice type questions.
- There is no negative marking in the test.
Candidates can choose the test center as per their preference after making the payment of the application fee. The allotment of test centers is done on the “first apply-first allots” basis. Thus submit the form on time.
Agra, Jalandhar, Danapur, Jaipur, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Secunderabad, Namkum, Ambala, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Barrackpore, Jammu, Jhansi, Pune, Chandimandir, Vishakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Kirkee, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kochi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Meerut, Dehradun, Lucknow, and Delhi.
Candidates who qualify the computer-based examination will be called for the Interview. The face-to-face interview session will be tentatively be held in May 2021. The final selection will be based on combined performance in the CBT and Interview. During the interview, questions will be asked about the candidates about their family, education, nursing, etc.
After Interview gets over, the candidate will appear for a medical test before the Special Medical Board (SMB). As per the performance in the medical test, candidates will be declared FIT/UNFIT. The result will be informed by the President of the Medical Board including the procedure of requesting for “Appeal / Review Medical Board”.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
Documents for verification
- Aadhar card
- Class 10thmark sheet and certificate
- Class 12thmark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- NCC certificate
- Gap certificate
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|
TQ Indian army for this notification
SIR I am already applyed for army nursing
but this time im confused that i can apply or no this bsc nursing