Exim Bank MT Notification 2022 Full Details Exim Bank of India is inviting applications from relevant eligible candidates to fill 25 vacancies of Management Trainee Post through “Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 25 February 2022 to 14 March 2022. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total are given in check now below.
Exim Bank MT Notification 2022 Full Details
|Name of the Organization||India Exim Bank|
|Notification||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Online Application Start Date||25-February-2022|
|Application Last Date||14-March-2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||14-March-2022|
|Exam/Interview Date||April 2022|
|Download Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
Delhi Police Constable Male/Female 2023 Notification
- GEN, OBC Candidates Fee :- 600/-
- SC, ST, EWS Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- All Category Female Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode
Age Limit (As on 30-Sep-2022)
- Minimum Age Required :- 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit :- 25 Years
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
RPF 18000 Above Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
- 2 Years full time course MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- Excellent communication skills and should be proficient in the use of Computers and IT.
- For more information read the official notification.
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Job Location: Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India as per Bank requirement
- Options per question for Objective Questions: 5 options
- Penalty for wrong answer for Objective Questions: ¼ marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- Descriptive papers of only those candidates will be evaluated who secure the cut-off marks in the Objective questions.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 25 February 2022 to 14 March 2022.
- Please read the Candidate Notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in Exim Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2022.
- Check all the documents and college – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
- Ready-scanned document related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- The preview and all the columns should be carefully checked before submitting the application form.
- Applicant must submit application fee if required. Your form could not be completed if you do not have the required application fee.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.
Download Official Notification Click Here
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|