EIL Management Trainee Notification 2022 Engineers India Limited (EIL) is inviting applications from relevant eligible candidates to fill 75 vacancies of Management Trainee Post through “EIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2022 Notification” from 22 February 2022 to 14 March 2022. Candidates who want to avail this opportunity can apply. Via online mode. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total is given in check now below.
EIL Management Trainee Notification 2022
|Organization||Engineers India Limited (EIL )|
|Notification||EIL Recruitment 2022|
|Online Application Starts||22-February-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14-March-2022|
|Admitcard Download||Notified Soon|
|Exam Dates||Notified Soon|
|Result||To be announced later|
- Gen / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Women – 0
- Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
- Full time Engineering Degree Course in B.E. /B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with minimum 65% marks.
- The candidate should have appeared in GATE 2022 Exam in one of the above-mentioned disciplines.
Age Limit(as on 01/07/2022)
- General – 25 yrs
- OBC (Non creamy layer) – 28 yrs
- SC/ ST – 30 yrs
- PWD(General) – 35 yrs
- PWD (OBC-NCL) – 38 yrs
- PWD (SC/ ST) – 40 yrs
Selection Process of TMM
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before applying. Eligible candidates need to apply through EIL website www.engineersindia.com. No other mean/ mode of application will be accepted. It may be noted that No Agency/ Individual is hired by EIL for the process of registration. Before initiating the registration process, the candidates should go through important details mentioned in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section given in the application page.
- Login to EIL Recruitment portal – http://recruitment.eil.co.in/
- Go to “Recruitment of Management Trainees” section
- Select “Post to Apply” i.e. “MT-Construction” OR “MT-Other”
- Click on “Registration Details” for initial registration and fill the online form with all the relevant details. On successful submission of online form, a Registration no. will be generated. Note down the “Registration no.” as the same would be required for all future correspondence.
- Candidate must mention his/ her correct GATE-2022 registration no. (as appearing in GATE Admit Card-2022). Candidate has to ensure filling up of correct information. In case of filling up of wrong or invalid information, the application will be summarily rejected.
- Before filling “Final Registration”, candidates should keep the following ready: Scanned copy of their passport size photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 75 KB size.
- Scanned copy of signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 25 KB size.
- Scanned copy of Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC candidates and disability certificates for Person with Disabilities (PWD) candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB size.
- Scanned copy of EWS certificate for EWS candidates in .jpg/.jpeg format of maximum 500 KB size.
Job Profile-Management Trainee (Others)
- Job Designation : Management Trainee
- Place of Posting : EIL’s HO at Delhi/Gurugram Office/Branch Office/Inspection Office/Regional offices/Project sites in India & abroad.
- Period of Training : One year
- Stipend Payable : Rs. 60000/- per month +Accommodation & Transport OR Rs. 60000/- per month + Rs. 15000 in case Accommodation & Transport are not provided.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|