DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Notification Full Details Under the provisions of The Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate/Diploma/ITI apprenticeship training as per details Education qualification, Age limit, Written test, Physical test, Medical Test and Interview Process, Previous question papers,Merit list, total given below Check Now.
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Notification Full Details
|Notification||Assistant Commandant (Group‘A’ Gazetted Officer)|
|Online Application Starting Date||07-Jan-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-Jan-2021|
|Date for Publishing of First list of shortlisted candidates for interview/written test||12-Feb-2021|
|Date for Acceptance by candidates to join GTRE||21-Feb-2021|
|Date for Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join||24-Feb-2021|
|Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates||01-March-2021|
|Probable date of joining at GTRE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices||01-April-2021|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
Age Limit (as on 05-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years
- Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
|S.no||Name of the Trade||Total Vacancies||Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|1||Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production Engg||30||Degree (Engg/ Technology)|
|3||Elect & Electronics / AElectronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg.||12|
|4||Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg.||18|
|6||Civil Engg. or Equivalent||01|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
|1||Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design||15||Diploma (Engg/ Technology)|
|2||Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation||10|
|3||Computer Science / Engg./Computer Networking||05|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|1||Machinist||05||Vocational Course certificate|
|6||Sheet Metal worker||02|
|7||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||12|
|8||Health Safety & Environment||02|
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent); Diploma Apprentice Trainees/ ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2. Details of shortlisted candidates will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for updates.
How to Apply
1. Applications are to be submitted online through the following website/link: rac.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
4. Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at GTRE, Bengaluru.
5. Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Click Here For Download Notification
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|