DelhiPolice 5846 Male and Female Exam General Instructions The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply. Exam General Instructions and Self Declaration Form
DelhiPolice 5846 Male and Female Exam General Instructions
|Starting Date Apply Online||01-August-2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07-September-2020|
|Last date online fee pay||09-September-2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||11-September-2020|
|Admit Card Available||Central Region (CR) | Other Region|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||27-November to 14-December 2020|
1. The candidates are advised to reach centre as per the time slot indicated against Reporting/ Entry time in the admit card.
2. Candidates should note that no candidate will be allowed entry after the entry closing time in any circumstance or due to any reason. Gates will be closed strictly at entry closing time.
3. Candidates should invariably bring the following at the time of reporting for the examination:
(b) Two copies of their latest coloured passport size photograph (3 cm x 3.5 cm).
(c) At least one valid photo bearing identity proof in ORIGINAL with clear photograph (Eligible photo identity proofs such as 1. Passport, 2. Aadhaar Card/Print out of e- Aadhaar, 3. Driving License, 4. Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./State Govt./ PSUs, 5. ID Card issued by University/College/School 6. Voter’s ID Card, 7. PAN Card, 8. Ex-Servicemen Discharge Book issued by Ministry of Defence, 9. Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.).
(d) If the Photo Identity Card does not contain the complete Date of Birth, then the candidate must carry an additional original document having the Date of Birth as printed on the Admission Certificate (e.g. Admit Card/ Pass Certificate/ Marks Sheet of 10th Class issued only by CBSE/ ICSE/ State Boards; Birth Certificate, Category Certificate etc. issued only by Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs). In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admission Certificate and Photo ID Proof/ the Certificate brought in support of Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
(f) Hand sanitizer (Small bottle).
(g)Transparent water bottle.
(h)Printout of COVID-19 Self Declaration Form provided with the Admission Certificate.
10. Candidates are advised to visit the exam venue at least one day in advance so that they canreach the examination venue on the date of exam in time.
11.Pen and paper for rough work would be provided in the examination lab.
12. All Exam Labs are under Video Surveillance.
Advisory for Candidates regarding Covid-19
Staff Selection Commission will implement social distancing norms during the conduct of its Computer Based Examinations in adherence to the Govt. of India guidelines in the present scenario of Covid-19 to ensure health and safety of the candidates. Appropriate precautionary measures have been taken by the Commission for fair and transparent conduct of the examination without compromising on the safety of examiners and examinees. Candidates are required to adhere to the guidelines for social distancing and hygiene in their own interest. Non- adherence of social distancing norms and the following guidelines may lead to strict action against the erring candidate. The candidates are required to note and follow the following instructions:
1. In light of Covid-19 pandemic, the candidates are advised to reach the venue of examination well before gate closure time so as to avoid last minute crowding at the entry gate.
2. On reaching the examination venue, candidates are advised to follow social distancing norms and maintain distance of 6 feet between two candidates.
3. Mapping of candidate Roll Number and Lab Number will not be displayed outside the examination venue but will be provided to the candidates individually at the time of entry after verification of their Admission Certificate and ID Proof.
4. Facility for hand sanitization will be available at entry gate and also inside the examination venue. All candidates are required to sanitize their hands.
5. Contactless candidate verification will be conducted by flashing of admit card and valid Photo ID proof at Document Verification desk.
6. Ball pen and rough sheets will be provided to the candidates. Rough sheets and a Ball pen will be placed at the candidate seats. Additional Rough sheets, when demanded, will also be provided to the candidates. Candidates will be required to drop the rough sheets in the drop box provided in the Lab.
7. Candidates with fever, cough etc will be allowed to appear in the examination in a separate/isolated sitting arrangement.
8. Candidate may also use hand gloves at their discretion.
9. Candidates are required to undergo contact less frisking and temperature checking using thermo gun and they will be directed towards the document verification desk. The exam functionaries will examine the Admission Certificate, ID Proofs etc. and candidates will then move towards Registration desk.
10. At Registration desk, the photograph of the candidate will be captured, however, no thumb impression will be taken as a precautionary measure. Seat numbers will be provided to the candidates at this instance.
11. Candidates will then be guided to his allocated seats. To ensure social distancing norms, candidates may be assigned another seat in case two candidates are allotted adjacent seats.
12. Candidates are advised to sanitize their hands before and after filling the Commission Copy and Attendance Sheet.
13. On completion of a shift, the candidates will be permitted to move out in an orderly manner – one candidate at a time.
14. Rough sheets will be dropped by the candidates in the designated box at the exit of the examination lab.
|Official Website||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|