Bank of Baroda SO Notification 2022 Bank of Baroda (BOB) has issued an advertisement on 4 March 2022 for Qualified & Expert Specialist Officers for Fraud Risk Management, MSME, and Corporate Credit Departments. Holders of required eligibility conditions can apply for BOB SO Recruitment till 24 March 2022. Education qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Syllabus, and pattern total are given in check now below.
Bank of Baroda SO Notification 2022
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Notification||Specialist Officers (Manager & Other Post)|
|Online Application Start Date||04-March-2022|
|Application Last Date||24-March-2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||24-March-2022|
|Download Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 600/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee Through E Challan Mode.
Age Limit (As on 01-Feb-2022)
- Minimum Age Required :- 24-28 Years (Post Wise)
- Maximum Age Limit :- 35-40 Years (Post Wise)
- Additional Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in relevant to post/ B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ IT/ Data Science/ Graduation in Computer Science/ IT i.e. B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA.
- Manager – Digital Fraud (Fraud Risk Management) – 15
- Credit Officer (MSME Department) – 40
- Credit – Export / Import Business (MSME Department) – 21
- Forex – Acquisition & Relationship Manager (Corporate Credit Department) – 30
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion and/or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
- Job Location: The place of posting depends on the needs of the bank from time to time. Candidates will be kept at any of its offices / branches in India.
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate can apply between 04 March 2022 to 24 March 2022.
- Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment 2022 Please read the candidate notification before applying for the Recruitment Application Form.
- Check all the documents and college – eligibility, ID proof, address details, basic details.
- Ready-scanned document related to the recruitment form – photo, sign, ID proof, etc.
- The preview and all the columns should be carefully checked before submitting the application form.
- Applicant must submit application fee if required. Your form could not be completed if you do not have the required application fee.
- Take a print out of the final submitted form.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|Jobs Alerts On Telegram||JOIN HERE>>|
|Jobs Alerts On Your What’s App Daily||JOIN HERE>>|