Army MOD Group C 41 Posts 2022 Notification Additional Directorate General, Movement has invited offline applications for the Post of Group C Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the Army ADG Movement Vacancy 2022 Indian Army ADG Movement Vacancy Notification 2022 for Group C 41 Posts. You can submit the offline application form for Army DGOL & SM, IHQ of MOD Recruitment 2022 from 05 February 2022 to 06 March 2022. Read full Army ADG Movement Notification before Send Application Form at Proper Address.
Army MOD Group C 41 Posts 2022 Notification
|Name of the Organization||DGOL & SM, IHQ OF MOD (ARMY), NEW DELHI|
|Online Application Start Date||05-Feb-2022|
|Application Last Date||06-March-2022|
|Application Type||The process to apply is Offline|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Admit Card||Before Exam|
|More Latest Jobs||Click Here|
- General, OBC, EWS Candidates Fee :- 0/-
- SC, ST Candidates Fee :- 0/-
One Lakh Above Army Navy Airforce Jobs 2022-2023
SSC GD 2023 Notification Full Details Click Here
Delhi Police Constable Male/Female 2023 Notification
Age Limit (as on 06-03-2022)
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 30 Years (Asst Accountant)
- Maximum Age Limits : 25 Years (Other Post)
- Age Limit as on : 06 March 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
RPF 18000 Above Posts Notification 2022 Full Details
Qualification and Vacancy Details
10th Based Defence Jobs
ITI Based Defence Jobs
Diploma Based Defence Jobs
Inter Based Defence Jobs
- Written Exam
- Practical/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Place of Posting: The posts are presently located at Mumbai except the post of Safaiwala which is located at Mumbai and Jamnagar and post of Messenger at Pune. However, all the posts carry All India Service liability & selected individuals are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Scheme of Examination: A written test will be held which will have questions of the level of Class 10th. Paper will have four sections evaluating questions on Gen Intelligence and reasoning, Gen Awareness, Mathematics and English would also be subjected to Practical examination/ Skill test wherever applicable.
Place of written Test and Practical/Skill Test: The written test and practical/ skill test will be held at Embarkation Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building, 10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- The test carries 100 objective-type questions of 100 marks.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 .
- SSC has also fixed cut-off of marks for the CBT.
Postal Address: “The Commandant, Embarkation Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Nav Bhavan Building, 10 R Kamani Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai-400 001”
- Candidates should reach their application form along with self-attested copies of necessary documents at the following address before or on the last date of application By Post only.
Necessary Documents With The Application Form
Copies of the following certificates should be sent along with the application. Original certificates should not be sent with the application.
- Educational and professional qualification certificates.
- Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate).
- Caste Certificate, if you belong to reserved category.
- Experience Certificate. If any relevant to post.
- Aadhar Card/ Any other ID Card.
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed Rs 5/- postal stamp.
- Two latest colour passport size photographs.
- Attach other necessary documents with the application form.
Download Application Form Click Here
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|