Airforce Group C Civilian 1515 Posts 2021 Notification: Indian Air Force has just released a notification for recruitment to the post of Steno, Cook, House Keeping Staff, MTS, LDC, CS & SMW, Carpenter, Laundryman, Ayah, Hindi Typist & Various posts under Group C. Candidates holding the requisite qualification in the respective subject can apply to the posts through the online mode. A total of 1524 vacancies will be recruited for Group C Civilian Posts at the various Air Force Stations/Units. The candidates are advised to read the notification before applying to any post. Candidates can refer to this notification for eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection criteria and other details.
Airforce Group C Civilian 1515 Posts 2021 Notification
|Notification||Group C Civilian Posts|
|Notification Date||Apr 3, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||May 2, 2021|
|Exam Date||The Written Exam Date will be declared later|
|Education Qualification||10’th / Inter/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree|
|Similar Jobs||Click Here|
|Western Air Command Unit||362 Posts|
|Southern Air Command Unit||28 Posts|
|Eastern Air Command Units||132 Posts|
|Central Air Command Units||116 Posts|
|Maintenance Command Units||479 Posts|
|Training Command Unit||407Posts|
Age Limit & relaxation as (02-05-2021)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
Age Relaxation: –
(i) 03 years for the candidates belonging to OBC.
(ii) 05 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
(iii) 10 years for the candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped. (Additional 05 years in case of Physically Handicapped belonging to SC, ST & 03 years for OBC category)
(iv) Ex-servicemen: Ex-servicemen who have rendered not less than 06 months of continuous service in the Armed Forces shall be allowed to deduct the full period of such service from their actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within age limits.
(v) SC/ST/OBC candidates applying against UNRESERVED post are not entitled to any relaxation in age limit, experience etc.
(vi) Departmental Employees:- 40 years for UR
43 years for OBC
45 years for SC/ST
Note:- The age relaxation for all eligible candidates is as per prevalent Govt. Instructions.
- No Application fee For All Candidates.
Height: 152.5 cm
Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
- All applications will be scrutinized in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates.
- Therefore, eligible candidates will be issued call letter for Written test.
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- The written test will consist of General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness.
- The question cum answer paper will be English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted and called for skill / physical / practical test wherever
- applicable based on merit / category in the written test.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of application form with application.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness|
Details of Pay Scale:
- Rs. 18000-25500/- For MTS, Steno, Clerk & Other Posts.
- Go to the official notification for post-wise pay scale details.
- All documents in support of Education Qualification, Age limit, Technical Qualification, Physically Handicapped, Experience Certificate & Caste certificate (issued by the competent civil authorities in case of SC / ST / OBC candidates) etc to be accompanied with the application should be self attested.
- In case of ex-serviceman self attested photocopy of discharge book is to be submitted along with the application.
|Official Website||CLICK HERE>>|
|Click For All Govt and Private Jobs||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOBS ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR WHAT’S APP DAILY||JOIN HERE>>|